Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tilite TR3 (Replacement) / Finally Here

Tilite TR3 (Replacement) / Finally Here

My DME sent me these photos yesterday. They're not the greatest. He still has to install the ADI solid seat base and back. He's waiting on those and the Stimulite Slimline Cushion to be delivered. Not sure why those items weren't already there ready to be installed considering the chair took a month to build and deliver. I'll post some better photos when I get it in my hands. Looking forward to sitting in it and giving it a ride. Hopefully I'll enjoy the 4" dump. :) I think it will be fine. My current chair basically has a 4" dump because of the slack in my adjustable upholstery. That's why I decided to go with a 4" as opposed to 3".

Yeah :beer2:

Good news. All items are in and have been installed. Hopefully I'll be able to go pick it up this week. If not this week, next. I had a project thrown on me at the last moment so trying to get that completed. As soon as it is done, tested and put into production I'll go pick it up.

For some reason they built it with the wrong footrest. I had switched back to the standard footrest with the flat ABS cover. It's clearly on the CAD. However, they installed the tray looking ABS cover with 2" sides (as shown photos attached to post #1). I'll give it a try now that my feet will fit completely down on the footrest. :)

Pics please when you have it :)

Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr
    Pics please when you have it :)
    Most definitely!

Whats with the foot plate ? Everything on the chair isSMOOTH looking besides that , nice looking chair

Quote Originally Posted by allenstevens View Post
    Whats with the foot plate ? Everything on the chair isSMOOTH looking besides that , nice looking chair
    It was supposed to be built with the ABS flat cover footplate. For some reason they built it with this one AGAIN. It clearly says on the CAD to build it with the former. I'll give it a try now that I'll be able to put my feet completely down on it unlike before. If I don't like it, I'll call TiLite, have them look at the CAD I signed and send out the right one.
    -ResonantEcho - T6/T7 Complete - October 31st, 1986

I go to pick it up tomorrow. Finally will have something to show you this weekend.

Here are a few photos I took this morning.

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by ResonantEcho; 02-15-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Attached Images Attached Images