Thread: Does anyone have a Speedy-Lift from Adapt Solutions?

Does anyone have a Speedy-Lift from Adapt Solutions?

We are thinking about purchasing a new Chrysler van and getting a Speedy-Lift and XL-Seat installed, along with new hand controls. It looks like a slick setup but we can't find anyone that has one and what they think of it. Do any of you know anything about it. The conversion cost is about half that of a ramp van.

Looks OK for someone who can easily transfer and has great unsupported trunk control. If you have balance issues, the lift seat looks like a fall waiting to happen. Obviously not an option for someone who needs to drive from their chair, or a power chair user.

(KLD)

I'm T-12 and transfer okay. I'm looking to find someone who has this and find out if it works for them. The place that does conversions in our area has never installed one. It sure does look like it would be easier than messing with a ramp. I'm 6'3" tall and currently drive a Monte Carlo. After over 10 years my rotator cuff is wearing out from putting the chair behind me. I need to do something different, and would really value the opinions of people that might have installed this setup in their van. Simon

Simon the speedy lift is awsome and flawless quick and smooth. I sold my lx seat due to auto changes. I personally highly recomend both. Great set up. I am currently looking at a speedy lift mod for my pilot. As I really do not want a mini van. Speedy lifts can be changed to new autos with some mods as the xl seat is for the auto your buying and can not be used on another auto with out major mods. I personally love the speedy lift.

Thanks for your info on thr speedylift.