Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How is your weather?

How is your weather?

I live in Eugene Oregon and we just got our annual snowfall last night and the temp dropped a couple of days ago to below freezing all day and night. It usually drops in January, not December. Tonight it will only be 8 degrees. We will not be above freezing in the daytime until Monday of next week when we are predicted to get freezing rain. Oh, goody.
    This is a very unusual weather pattern for us as we only get snow rarely (hardly ever, and never for more than one day) and the temps are at record lows for an area that usually winters in the forties. This snow can hang around for a week or more at this rate. I live on the side of a mountain and am getting ready for some slippin' and slidin', yee haw!!!!

It is kind of funny weather isn't it?I was in Salem Monday-Thursday for a training and management made me leave the training early on Thursday so I could drive home to Gold Beach to get ahead of the weather. It was bone dry for the drive, so I stopped at Gateway Mall and finished up some Christmas shopping :-) it's just raining here on the coast, but I looked at the Trip Advisor cameras and I can't believe the difference between yesterday and today it there in the Valley. Stay warm!

81 F and sunny today in Columbia. The hi for Sunday is expected to be in the 40s. One has to adapt fast these days.

I tried to go out and get some gas but was turned back as both of the roads are closed.

Help!! We are stranded up here on the mountain and soon will have to resort to cannibalism lol. If there is a zombie outbreak, we are trapped!

We are in the 80's daytime and upper 60's at nite....just saw a beautiful Space Station crossing our skies about 15 min ago

Frigid here in Kansas. Right now it is 12* but feels like 3*.

Blog Entries
    It was 45 this morning in western Mass, but it is freezing now, with mixed sleet and rain. Ugh...

My son lives in BANFF ALBERTA Yesterday was [SIZE=54px]-35ºC = -31.000ºF[/SIZE]

Well, living in SoCal we don't get those extremes, but for us it is chilly and rainy today...low 50sF to low 60sF. Glad to get rain for my garden though.

(KLD)

Grey, dank and drizzly here in the UK, par for the course in December, roll on Spring!