Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something is changing something...

Upon further review...maybe it was the Flomax. Started taking it again Sunday Morning. Monday afternoon...cramps...barely made it to the bathroom. Not exactly diarrhea, but not normal either. Two trips. Don't need that.

I'm still moving better, but I don't need to leave a trail.

Improvement continues. Sort of. Lying in bed before getting up, I'm extremely...extremely...rigid. Slightest movement puts a cramp somewhere. But, as soon as I swing my feet to the floor, it goes away. Stand up, use my rollator and walk into the kitchen to make coffee. Slight foot drag getting to my chair to work.

I've sent for the antibiotics. We'll see what happens.

Just an update. I've got antibiotics. I'm starting off with 100mg Doxycycline. Things are a little worse...still manageable, but maybe a baby step backwards.

Going back over my records, I note that I had an infected lymph node excised on my back around July 2013. The doctor gave me 4 weeks of 100mg Minocycline / twice a day. It was about then that walking improved. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by willingtocope View Post
    Just an update. I've got antibiotics. I'm starting off with 100mg Doxycycline. Things are a little worse...still manageable, but maybe a baby step backwards.

Going back over my records, I note that I had an infected lymph node excised on my back around July 2013. The doctor gave me 4 weeks of 100mg Minocycline / twice a day. It was about then that walking improved. Interesting.
    Very encouraging! Wishing you all the best.