Thread: DME that my insurance utilizes

DME that my insurance utilizes

The DME that my insurance utilizes is increasingly becoming a pain in my ass! Everytime my doctors order something they drag ass getting it. No it's not my insurance dragging ass! Example my doctors ordered repairs to my chair and parts for my chair several times since day one of getting my chair and they are finally coming out on nov 2 but requesting that my doctor detail the repairs. So my doctor does. And then they call saying they need more from the doctor! Really !!!! It's like they lost my doctors number or something! What total bull crap! Why aren't they calling her?

Went to my doctor she made me write out everything I needed. Hell I could have wrote all my dream iteams for all she cared! Is this what the medical world is coming too? So fustrating! She looked at me and said I am not the one in the chair you are ... What do you need or want different! Seriously? So I made her a list of what was needed. I swear on my dad this doctor is a complete idiot!

Oh I forgot she asked me if I wanted a new cushion. Seriously I just got mine in April. How many cushions does she want me to have. Also it doesn't matter how many times she orders a cushion that we think is best the DME always screws it up! I ordering another one! Besides I have company's on this stuff. Oh and her excuse is before your benifits change for next year we might as well get it for cheaper! For heavens sake my doctor is off her dam rocker!

I ment I am not ordering another one and I have copays on this stuff. Stupid auto correct!

True I didn't think of it that way! I might as well ask for the tires I ordered with my chair yet never got!