Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: catheter?

At home I just cath into a urinal using just a straight cath and lube and pour into toilet. Out and about I use the bag kind, if I'm near a toilet I just empty it there, if I'm not near one I just tie a knot in the end of bag and dispose of it when I can. Makes for no stress for peeing, just need a quiet spot, I pee while in my van a lot and have a little trash can to hold full bags.

But at times like I wrote above, I will use the bag type to "fix" my problem even at home.

Yep, congrats to Jimmy, he earned it. Carl sucked in the Chase this year. Yeah, already jones'n for some racing. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by McDuff
    At home I just cath into a urinal using just a straight cath and lube and pour into toilet. Out and about I use the bag kind, if I'm near a toilet I just empty it there, if I'm not near one I just tie a knot in the end of bag and dispose of it when I can. Makes for no stress for peeing, just need a quiet spot, I pee while in my van a lot and have a little trash can to hold full bags.

But at times like I wrote above, I will use the bag type to "fix" my problem even at home.

Yep, congrats to Jimmy, he earned it. Carl sucked in the Chase this year. Yeah, already jones'n for some racing. :-)
    cool thanks buddy

maybe carl willdo it next year haha I must be becoming a comedian