Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sure locks

Nope, no discount anymore and in my experience the guy is a jerk. I have D's on one chair and surelock on another and there is no functional difference besides an extremely minor difference in engagement speed at the cost of a terrible lever design. The d's lever is much better and the brakes cost way less. I would agree with others that your main issue is the spox. My dino's have much less movement.

Dam that's alot

Blog Entries
    I had D's locks on my TiLite, and got sick of the wheel motion. Loved the one hand lock, but sometimes positioning has to be more exact to make a secure transfer, so I switched to Out-Front Composite Scissor Locks (http://bike-on.com/product/out-front...locks-2027.htm). I really like them, as I can lock them easily by pushing the handle toward the wheel with the flat of my hand, no leaning or anything. They leave enough clearance so you can push past them with your hands on the tires at those times that you need to get that last little bit of push going up a van ramp that is a bit too steep without mashing your thumbs

Adi told me what I needed for my adi brakes and I emailed icon. So we will see what happens