Thread: Clinitron At Home Fluidized Air Therapy bed for sale

Clinitron At Home Fluidized Air Therapy bed for sale

Hello all -
    I have a Clinitron At Home Fluidized Air Therapy bed for sale. I am asking $15,000 but that is negotiable. It recently had new electrodes installed and will also have new sheets, beads, and covers before being sold as it is under a maintenance contract (sorry, Hill-Rom said that cannot be transferred with the bed). I live in South Carolina and can help tear it down but the new owner will have the responsibility for shipping to its new home. Please contact me if you have any questions.
    Thank you - Connie

This is the wrong forum.

(KLD)

Sorry, I thought a bed would qualify as equipment. Where should I repost this?

This forum is for discussions about equipment such as beds, wheelchairs, walkers, canes, crutches, lifts, etc. etc. It is not for sales or wanted posts. Those all belong in EQUIPMENT & SERVICES as noted in the sticky topic at the top of this (Equipment) forum. I have requested to have this post and your other one that is also posted in the wrong forum moved as soon as Steven gets a chance to do that (moderators don't have that function on this new site right now).

(KLD)

Thank you for the information - I have reposted in the correct forum. Sorry for the confusion but I was planning a funeral while posting.