Thread: Moderator List

Moderator List

Is there any way a list of moderators and the forums they moderate could be included in the member's only area? I never really know who I should contact when I have a question that isn't really appropriate for the forum. I don't even have a clue who the moderator is for the thread I post on most frequently, that would be really useful info.

Just a simple directory would be great.

For Care, New SCI, and Doctor's & Clinics, you can send PMs to SCI-Nurse or use our Hotmail address included as a sticky topic in the Care forum.

The current moderator list is outdated and is on the list (but far down the list) of things that need to be reviewed and updated by the administrators.

(KLD)

For Transverse Myelitis, Multiple Sclerosis and Non-traumatic Injuries the moderators are myself, Sue Pendleton, and Wise Young. I also moderate on Quest but it hasn't been active for several years. Any questions on state funding laws you can just private message me or tag me in the Advocacy forum. For non-IT general questions or problems you can also PM me.

I've been having problems updating my signature so: I am not a medical professional. Any suggestions about care are from my personal experience as a SCI patient and advocate. If you are having a medical emergency call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room or department.

For Transverse Myelitis, Multiple Sclerosis and Non-traumatic Injuries the moderators are myself, Sue Pendleton, and Wise Young. I also moderate on Quest but it hasn't been active for several years. Any questions on state funding laws you can just private message me or tag me in the Advocacy forum. For non-IT general questions or problems you can also PM me.

I've been having problems updating my signature so: I am not a medical professional. Any suggestions about care are from my personal experience as a SCI patient and advocate. If you are having a medical emergency call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room or department.