Thread: There's a great niece or nephew in there!

There's a great niece or nephew in there!

13 weeks for my niece in law. So excited!!! Hoping to save the cord blood but very expensive!

Talk to the OB about public banking of the cord blood if private is too costly. The larger our public banks of cord blood the better for everyone. Normally there is no fee for public donors and many hospitals and doctors will wave the collection fee. But the doctor and hospital need to know ahead of time to have the collection kit on hand whether it is for private or public use. Congrats Jenn!

Glad to hear your excitement about being a new auntie. we need more good news in our lives. Hope you can spoil him or her!

I remember looking into cord blood years ago when I wanted a baby .. it might be different in Canada. Time's a ticking and I'd better get looking!

This will be the first baby in the family in over 20yrs. My familial niece is recently having - issues. Should be fun! lol My poor sister - they just spent $3000 for a new greenhouse for that niece, her schooling. Then my nephew with the baby in April, trip in January and wedding in August. lol I guess it'll be ramen noodles for the next five years. Thankfully, my sister already has the nursery and has been collecting items for the past five years - lol.

What happens at Great Aunt Jenny's STAYS at Great Aunt Jenny's! lol Working on cleaning out my 2nd bedroom and getting some furniture in there.

Both brothers never responded, nor did our father. Humph. My mom would have been overjoyed to be a Great Grandmother. We're starting to wonder if any of them will attend the wedding! What a fam!

congratulations. what a lovely surprise. you'll be an awesome aunty.

No Title

My soon-to-be niece-in-law showing at five months! She's so skinny that she literally looks like a basketball. lol I was shot down for Thomas Samuel ... looks like it will be a Colton Thomas (Thomas is a long running name in our family).

No Title

My nephew fixing up the nursery!