Thread: Where to get switches like the ones Sci_otr used on the smartdrive mod?

Where to get switches like the ones Sci_otr used on the smartdrive mod?

Hello everyone I need switches like the ones Sci_otr used on the smartdrive mod but I don't know where to buy them. I attempted to access that old thread through a google search but it says access denied. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

They aren't exactly cheap, but they should be durable. They are the Saje Techology Piko Button 30...

http://www.saje-tech.com/switches.html

Thanks but does anyone know a place to get cheaper switches?

Radio shack... My radio shack has about eight catalogs of electronic components they can order.

I'd like to know how you know what kind of switches can be used for this. I posted asking that before, but I guess I chose the wrong thread to post it in because it died after without getting a reply. I had posted a bunch of examples of switches that are available for loan (you get a month to try them out) through my local easter seals equipment closet. I kept meaning to repost it in a more active smart drive thread but kept forgetting. So, when looking at switches, how do you know what to get? What kind of switch will work? So if you're looking for the cheapest switch for example, how do you filter to switches applicable to this project?