Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Priority Fixes for the Web Site

And you can access everyone's IP address .. I don't care .. but some others might.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    And you can access everyone's IP address .. I don't care .. but some others might.
    Really? Not good. New Mobility tried that in order to stop multiple IDs but it quickly got stopped because of privacy issues.

Wise and team, I applaud all your efforts. Keep plugging away on fixes as best you can when you can. I'll still be patiently here along the way. You provide an exceptional service of huge value - and all for free!! Thank you :)

Quote Originally Posted by gregorious
    Really? Not good. New Mobility tried that in order to stop multiple IDs but it quickly got stopped because of privacy issues.
    IP's are not being shown on purpose, it will be fixed. Thanks for the heads-up.

Regarding the way threads appear in the Latest Activity list. From an aesthetic and readability standpoint, I would like to see the name of the thread in a bold type face and the name of the forum in a regular type face.

All the best,
    GJ

Critical, aesthetic or in between there was all I was trying to say. Uses above have clearly stated these types of issues above. Yes, critical are legal and whatever else could "kill" the system. Those critical were immediately fixed - #1 priority. They were fixed, distributed and packaged for next release. The in-between were a #2 priority for being fixed. As many of those that could be fixed, would be fixed and packaged for next release. These were not sent immediately. The aesthetic, looks, typos and other things like that were #3 priority. They were not sent immediately. If all of #1 and #2 were completed, then as many of these that could be completed were worked on for the next release. Do you capture a level a critical with each user input or does your system evaluate the input and determine something like this for you? You would be able to query data and find out rather quick what needs to be worked on.

I am not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere (I did a Search but nothing comes back ;) ) ...the Search function appears to be broken. Also, are signatures permanently disabled?

Links from Google searches no longer go anywhere, you get a HTTP 500 Internal Server error

For example: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=229456

Signatures appear when you mouse over next to the circle that implicates you're on MSN. That duck beak looking thing with the dot in the centre (lol) ... underneath Join Date and Post count. Found that out today.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    Signatures appear when you mouse over next to the circle that implicates you're on MSN. That duck beak looking thing with the dot in the centre (lol) ... underneath Join Date and Post count. Found that out today.
    I moused over the little thingy in the lower left hand corner of your info box. All I get is the message, "lynnifer is ofline."

Blog Entries
    I see a funny story about a bird named Fluenza. Her signature. ?
    Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs.
    I moused over the little thingy in the lower left hand corner of your info box. All I get is the message, "lynnifer is ofline."