Thread: Masthead?????

Masthead?????

When will we see the Care Cure Community Masthead?

All the best,
    GJ

If you're struggling for a masthead, you can always use this for now until you sort your skins out.

Just upload it to: vb5/images/misc/

Regards

Simon

Edited: Not sure why it's showing a link to my site, seems posting links, links to images and uploading attachments is still a bit screwy! Paste the bottom link into your browser address bar to see the image.

Later today, GJ.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Apparelyzed
    If you're struggling for a masthead, you can always use this for now until you sort your skins out. Just upload it to: vb5/images/misc/ Regards Simon Edited: Not sure why it's showing a link to my site, seems posting links, links to images and uploading attachments is still a bit screwy! Paste the bottom link into your browser address bar to see the image.
    I've never been a fan of uploading, personally. Not wanting to take up space on the server. The [IMG][/IMG] tags do the trick for showing a remote picture via URL, iirc. Still works fine.

Like the Masthead back on top again.

All the best,
    GJ

BooHoo, looks like they didn't like my logo, I'm off to sulk in a corner ...

... ok, I'm over it!

If you're going to use the original logo, save it as a png file with a transparent background, it'll blend in better!

Simon