Thread: Another caregiver horror story

Another caregiver horror story

On Sunday morning (Sept. 22), I asked my female weekend caregiver to check my crotch for redness. She rubbed it like she was washing a car, making it nice and red. That night, I rolled over in bed and my condom catheter fell off. She put on a new one. I asked her to change my shirt and a sheepskin pad because urine spilled on them.

She told me, "It shouldn't bother you because it came from YOUR pee-pee (penis)."

Then she bolted out the door and went home. My weekday PCA had to make a special trip about 9:45 p.m. to repair the damage. Needless to say, my ad for a new PCA appears tomorrow in the local newspaper.

That sounds ... extremely ... odd.

Good that she left before she did something really crazy. Consider yourself lucky.

Peter, I hope your luck changes. I have read a number of these HORROR STORIES, over the years.

holy crap, thats horrifying alright. Its creepy and nearly abusive, leaving you in urine because its your urine. Wtf. Like that makes a difference. Too bad you can't forbid her from taking a bathroom break until she pees on herself and then tell her to keep working, it shouldn't bother her because its her own urine.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin
    holy crap, thats horrifying alright. Its creepy and nearly abusive, leaving you in urine because its your urine. Wtf. Like that makes a difference. Too bad you can't forbid her from taking a bathroom break until she pees on herself and then tell her to keep working, it shouldn't bother her because its her own urine.
    I'm with on that one Lin! Doesn't matter who's mess it is, if it's your job to clean it up you better clean it up! No it's certainly abusive behavior and I hope they make up for it uncle peter!

I lost a few caregivers for crazy-sounding reasons. When I reexamined the weeks leading up to those events it looked like the caregiver was getting ready to bolt and the trigger could have been anything. The words said are meaningless except for this translation: "I'm outta here..."