Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back Pimples

putting vetericyn on it cant hurt.
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

hey look at all the Iowan's I lived in winterset for seven years. look im waving at you as you wheel by.

Make sure you are routinely laundering your bedding, as often as possible to help with body acne.

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    Make sure you are routinely laundering your bedding, as often as possible to help with body acne.
    Everyday I do.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    hey look at all the Iowan's I lived in winterset for seven years. look im waving at you as you wheel by.

That looks like something worse then just pimples, especially with all of that skin redness. I agree with others and would see a dermatologist for a culture. I would also take a pen and draw along the edge of where the redness ends. If the redness is spreading outside of where you draw in the next day (or less!) then you definitely need to see someone sooner rather then later.

Wash it with a gentle anti-bacterial soap and sure, try some Vetricyn. Maybe KLD will have some ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by hlh View Post
    That looks like something worse then just pimples, especially with all of that skin redness. I agree with others and would see a dermatologist for a culture. I would also take a pen and draw along the edge of where the redness ends. If the redness is spreading outside of where you draw in the next day (or less!) then you definitely need to see someone sooner rather then later.

Wash it with a gentle anti-bacterial soap and sure, try some Vetricyn. Maybe KLD will have some ideas.
    I think most of the redness came from the shower chair since it had only been 10 minutes out of the shower.

I had something like on my back. It turned out to be an allergy to something I was taking for my hip that I replaced with Celebrex but I can't remember the name of it. It's healed up now but I have lots of scars.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

washing the bedclothes everyday seems a bit excessive. i know i break out if i shower too often (weird, i know).
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

there are chemicals In the water to make it safe to use. It could be irritating your skin. not so weird at all if you have sensitive skin. I didn't used to have sensitive skin. non of my 5 sibs and I could use a public pool without a rash. even in the hair. they had so much chlorine and alkaline soda to kill everything, it sure could be hard on your skin.

for any skin eruptions I use cent away deer hunters soap. It will keep microbes from growing on your skin for up to three days. It gives your skin time to heal. the combination shampoo and body wash lasts a long time, and is very good if you get winter itch, or are sensitive to soaps, or if you have to shower less often. you use a very small amount, wash hair and down the body. a small amount will leave your skin soft and the moister from the aloe stays for a day or so. It has no scent, and makes you smell like nothing.