Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neuralstem chronic sci

Quote Originally Posted by ay2012 View Post
    I understand the incentives of a corporation, thank you. And they are free to develop, test and market the drug however they'd like. I agree business is business.
    But U2FP has invited them to W2W and is giving them a platform at an event dedicated to CURING PARALYSIS FROM CHRONIC SPINAL CORD INJURY. I imagine Richard Garr is going to the event to try to communicate how his company and product fits into this. The opinion of the scientists is that the cells alone won't do it. You've all rightly indicated that it may not be their strategy to push the neural stem cells past safety. It would be nice if someone would ask the questions to verify that their strategy is just that. Something tells me such an honest appraisal of the situation won't appear on the website or the CEO blog.
    Also, why dont you try to come to W2W?

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Pelican_Fly View Post

http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy...orking-2-walk/

Of course these questions will be asked. I think you can trust that will happen at W2W. The more seasoned advocates will tell you that the answers and information you get will vary depending on many factors - eg commercial competition, being under peer review, non-disclosure agreements, market sensitivities, paranoia and downright spin/hype. As time goes by you will learn to read between the lines and work on scraps of information and even body language
    That made me smile. It will be very interesting to hear what they have to say, and more so what they don't or won't say.

I really would love to, but cannot make it this year. Will try my damnedest for 2014.
    Me continually asking for these questions to be asked at W2W is not at all a slight; I've quickly learned that it appears to be the most honest game in town, the event collects the scientists at the forefront of chronic SCI research, and there really is no other forum for the tough questions to be asked.

Quote Originally Posted by ay2012 View Post
    I really would love to, but cannot make it this year. Will try my damnedest for 2014.
    Me continually asking for these questions to be asked at W2W is not at all a slight; I've quickly learned that it appears to be the most honest game in town, the event collects the scientists at the forefront of chronic SCI research, and there really is no other forum for the tough questions to be asked.
    Ay2012 you ask great questions.I thoroughly respect that you have no qualms in questioning certain theories or trials others feel they have to adhere too on this forum. Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by kate View Post
    That made me smile. It will be very interesting to hear what they have to say, and more so what they don't or won't say.
    I'll be listening for any changes since 2000 when they last worked with us on getting the Maryland SCI Law passed. They never applied for funds once it passed which I found strange. Now all the funds seem to be redirected to aging voter issues.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Ci sono decine di negozi on-line on-line che può commercializzare FasTrack orologi d'oro per non parlare di trave sospendere gli occhiali. Siamo modo inoltre presente a comprare questi tipi di deve essere interweb. Ray Ban 2013 Dovresti avere un dispositivo di elaborazione mobile e PC di casa del pc. L'Warby Parker marchio incrinato quando infatti presentata all'interno del vostro desiderato signori syndication GQ. Creduto perché "Video on demand relativi a spettacoli, Warby Parker è completo di avviamento su un inseguimento di modificare il mercato gli occhiali tutti per tanto appropriato. Ora avete un tyoe impressionante di cambiare il paesaggio del tipo di ricerca conoscenza pratica, come tipo di partita elettronico del fascio Ban sostegno.occhiali Ray Ban 2013