Thread: Standing frame for sale

Standing frame for sale

Hello! I am selling an EasyStand standing frame. The frame is in excellent condition, with limited use. It is an adult standing frame. (Height range 5'-6'5", and the weight limit is 350 lbs.)

The standing frame features casters, wheels (that lock in place), foot plates, kneepads for additional patient comfort, hydraulic actuator with handle, as well as a black tray with chestpad and a padded lifting strap. The frame has black upholstery and a charcoal frame.

I am asking $1000 for the standing frame, but am willing to consider any offers. The only reason that I am selling is because the frame is no longer needed due to my father's condition. Please feel free to message via the forum or call 443-928-7517. Thank you!

You should post the model number or picture. It would help your ad because EasyStand has newer models and older models. Your ad doesn't say which one this is.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

More information on standing frame

The standing frame is the P2000 EasyStand StrapStand. Here is the link with descriptions (including benefits of the StrapStand model), pictures and videos: http://www.easystand.com/product/products-2/strapstand/ This particular model features the classic package which includes a large lifting strap and the black molded tray.

We purchased it in 2010, and it is in excellent condition. Two pictures are also attached to this post.