Thread: am so sick, no need to respond, a vent

am so sick, no need to respond, a vent

I have bad uti, been vomiting.had diarrhea since 4 pm, mild ad. geesh, this has never happened in 27 yrs. started generic microbid last Friday, which I've had before. e coli they said, resistant to almost everything. am really ready to say f it. of course, pain has been much worse. I am in so much pain. I am just venting. just venting. of course, I will contact my doc tomorrow. I guess this is how it's going to be now i'm older. it is hard to be positive. medicare is a damn pain and i'm tired of them. 30 bucks for mammo and almost 500 for colonoscopy. yes, am fighting it. like I said, a rant. please, no advice on medicare. am dealing with that shit...unless you want to deal with it for me....j/k. THIS SUCKS! and yeah, I park in hc parking whether i'm getting out or not. too sick to care.

drove my son to inaccessible soccer fields, tkd, sat in hc as available fields, etc. were not. still couldn't usually see though I tried. and I sat in pain in tears. so f it. like, I said, a rant. some fields had turnstiles as only entrance. yeah, I bitched. nothing changed. so, do I feel bad about parking in hc parking? no. it's the abs who are the problem. ok, rant done.
    Last edited by cass; 06-18-2013 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cass View Post
    I have bad uti, been vomiting.had diarrhea since 4 pm, mild ad. geesh, this has never happened in 27 yrs. started generic microbid last Friday, which I've had before. e coli they said, resistant to almost everything. am really ready to say f it. of course, pain has been much worse. I am in so much pain. I am just venting. just venting. of course, I will contact my doc tomorrow. I guess this is how it's going to be now i'm older. it is hard to be positive. medicare is a damn pain and i'm tired of them. 30 bucks for mammo and almost 500 for colonoscopy. yes, am fighting it. like I said, a rant. please, no advice on medicare. am dealing with that shit...unless you want to deal with it for me....j/k. THIS SUCKS! and yeah, I park in hc parking whether i'm getting out or not. too sick to care.

drove my son to inaccessible soccer fields, tkd, sat in hc as available fields, etc. were not. still couldn't usually see though I tried. and I sat in pain in tears. so f it. like, I said, a rant. some fields had turnstiles as only entrance. yeah, I bitched. nothing changed. so, do I feel bad about parking in hc parking? no. it's the abs who are the problem. ok, rant done.
    Cass, sorry to hear you're in so mush pain. We feel yah. I would think we all been there before. So if venting helps. Please do it!

Cass, I am truly sorry you are going through this. Sometimes it just seems like life smacks you in the face, and it's even worse when there is a kind of domino effect and it is one thing after another.

I am glad you came here to share and I hope it was cathartic for you to do so. I could feel the pain and frustration coming through in your words, and when you wrote about not being able to really see your son play his soccer due to the accessibility issue, I really lost it. Sometimes life just sucks! Hoping things take a serious turn for the better, Nikki
    In our world constituted of differences of all kinds, it is not the disabled, but society at large that needs special education...to become a genuine society for all. -Frederic Major, Former UNESCO Director General

Sorry to hear you are ailing. Just wanted to mention that Vancomycin knocked out my debilitating C-Dif. After normal dose didn't work they upped it and it worked within a few days.

Any chance your son would like to speak during "new business" at the next school board meeting about t
    your access problems? I recall a disabled parent who had helped coach school sports pre-SCI threaten to drive right through the fence so he could coach again. You should have equal access to your son's activities and well before graduation.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Cass. I'm sorry you have been having such a battle. It seems like one thing after another for quite some time now. My words are trite, but I do care.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Pendleton View Post
    Any chance your son would like to speak during "new business" at the next school board meeting about t
    your access problems? I recall a disabled parent who had helped coach school sports pre-SCI threaten to drive right through the fence so he could coach again. You should have equal access to your son's activities and well before graduation.
    as i recall, cass' son is an adult so i dont think she is still chauffeuring him to school but it'd be cool if he spoke to the school about their past experiences and see if a change is made. moms shouldnt always be the ones to speak up!
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

uti sucks. sorry you are sick.