Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why are you?

Goodnight! LOL

Maybe I'll say hi when I'm downing my coffee tomorrow

In the boat with NikkiMaya.

LOL ok Andy sleep tight lol. Sorry for your pain lc. What is hurting?

pain, jerking legs and arms.

I have that sometimes when I'm in bed, Jody its really according to how I lay

it just always happens when I try to wind down. I get chills too so throw my blanket in the dryer. that helps. for some reason it is hard to sleep unless I am bone tired. I used to be able to lay down wide awake, and in a few, id fall asleep anyway. now I don't fall asleep until it just impossible to keep my eyes open.

I don't sleep all day ether, so sometimes I go around like a zombie all day.

Anyone up

My jerking always gets the worst before sleep, and it's worse the more physically tired I am. Last week I was cuddling with my bf and nearly falling asleep. I had a longer day than usual with more activity so it was really bad, so much so that he even remarked about it.

I'm still up cause I haven't been able to sleep due to headache and nausea. Laying down makes the headache worse. I gave in and took extra meds so hopefully I can sleep soon!
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    pain, jerking legs and arms.
    Same here.

Some nights I can sleep for ~9 hours w/ just a little tossing & turning, but others (like last night), pain + muscle twitching/spasticity doesn't let me sleep. Went to bed at 11pm, been up since 3am. Gonna be a long day.