Thread: Mitrofanoof on "Grey Anatomy"

Smile Mitrofanoof on "Grey Anatomy"

Anyone see the episode of "GA" with the teen girl who wanted the procedure, but her parents weren't so gung-ho for it? I'm curious if it was realistic, and would the procedure had made such a big difference in her quality of life.

Sorry, missed this one.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Was this the one with the teen girl, where her parents wanted her to stay home and go to a local college and she wanted to go away to college? And there was some procedure that would allow her to be more independent and live on campus? The one where Alex like pushed her around all day to keep her away from her parents? And I think he might have kissed her, or she asked him to kiss her because she'd never been kissed...
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Lin, I believe it is.

well, than obviously I've seen it I don't have a mitrofanoff though so no clue how realistic it was. Hopefully my description helps someone who has one remember the episode.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.