Thread: Accessible condo on Maui for rent

Accessible condo on Maui for rent

We have a wheelchair accessible 2 bedroom 2 bathroom ground floor wheelchair accessible condo with roll in shower located on the beach of Maui for holiday rental. I am a C5/6 quad and renovated the unit to meet my needs including roll in shower, roll under bathroom sink, levered handles on doors, level access to both entrances, remote control drapes and ceiling fans. Many Care-Cure members have rented my place over the years with positive reviews. You can check out my condo along with the many accessible adventures on Maui at www.mauiaccessiblecondo.com My current availability is Friday August 16, 2013 to Wednesday August 28, 2013, Saturday September 28, 2013 to Thursday October 31, 2013 and then Sunday November 10, 2013 to Saturday November 16, 2013. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at bruce@mauiaccessiblecondo.com Aloha Bruce

I just switched computers so I couldn't figure out how to attach pictures to my above post. I've now attached pictures of the accessible bathroom both the wheel under sink and the large roll-in shower. The picture of our front living room with the Hawaiian Islands wall art and comfy furniture with enough room a wheelchair to move around. Relaxing grassy lanai (patio) area to eat breakfast or just to get some rays and finally a picture of the ocean from the front yard.