Hello Anthony,
I am so sorry to hear what you are dealing with. Did you have an accident that caused your condition! My legs were spared as my walking ability was not comprimised! In fact I can kneel on one knee with each leg and get up unaided! Though my right leg is weaker than my left. I think i lost a lot of muscle mass from the corticosteroids that were pumped into my back initially! Whey protein and creatine helps me to regain leg muscle and strength! I try to keep my bladder below 400 ml when i self cath and cath slowly with enough sterile lube! I try to keep my stool slightly constipative so if i am out clean up is easier! I take lots of anti inflammatory supplements and get between 4500 to 6500 mg of omega 3 fats to help with remylenation! I am 5 1/2 weeks post injury and try to remain positive! Sometimes it is very difficult! BTW Trader Joes sells cranberry juice at a good price. I drink it to help to prevent UTI's! It is hard to not feel alone sometimes when every one around you is normal!
Kind of shotgunish in my response! i pray that each of us will recover enough to feel functional in the B and B. Thanks for your kind message!