Thread: TiLite X titanium folding chair 18W x 17D $450

TiLite X titanium folding chair 18W x 17D $450

I have a very nice TiLite X titanium folding chair that is in excellent condition. I was hoping to modify it to fit me, but it would need some extensive modification to make it work. So, I've decided to just look for something smaller.

This chair has a seat width of 18" and a depth of 17". The backrest is 14.5" high, and the seat-to-footrest height is currently set to 15". I believe the chair was originally designed for a 4-inch cushion. The wheels are 24-inch and have Natural Fit handrims (that are in excellent shape.) It also has removable sideguards and push-to-lock brakes. The overall width of the chair (outside of the handrims) is 25".

Shipping in the lower 48 states should be less than $50. I can probably get the entire chair into a bicycle shipping box. Or, I may be able to use two smaller boxes. For boxes of this size, I typically use FedEx Ground. Let me know if you have any questions about it. It's a very nice chair that is in excellent condition. If it's your size, it would be a great deal!

Also, I'd be willing to trade this for a smaller folding chair. Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you'd like to make an offer!

I'll sell this chair for cheap. Let me know if you have any interest.

are you still selling this wheelchair?