Thread: senior citizen ensures 22 yr old graduates from college

senior citizen ensures 22 yr old graduates from college

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...5155.html?vp=1 this is a remarkable story. only one comment: smith is obviously a quad, not paralyzed from waist down as reported. wonder why he is in a manual on campus? I mean, I pushed for 6 yrs, but smith looks like a c5 or so. anyway, great story. this is reality, not push girls, imo. so few get this help.
    Last edited by cass; 06-08-2013 at 03:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Heh, the media almost always uses "paralyzed from the waist down", no matter what level you are. I would imaging that the manual chair was the best fit for Greene.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Wow. Thanks for sharing this. I guess I missed this when it was originally posted and then ironically noticed it because someone spammed and pushed it back to the top.

I am not ashamed to say I cried watching the video. I wish more people would take action when they see someone in need of help, but Mr. Greene really went above and beyond most. I would like to read an article like this every day of the week. It would restore my faith in humanity.
    In our world constituted of differences of all kinds, it is not the disabled, but society at large that needs special education...to become a genuine society for all. -Frederic Major, Former UNESCO Director General