Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign the 'cure card' to Governor Jerry Brown

Sign the 'cure card' to Governor Jerry Brown

www.bit.ly/GovJerryBrown

Sign the 'cure card' to Governor Jerry Brown to sign Roman's Law into law!

Many of you have been following our campaign to pass Roman's Law (AB714) in California for $2 million annually in spending on a cure for spinal cord injury and other forms of paralysis and we all thank you for your continued emails and faxes.

The road from bill to law in America, and in most of countries, has many stages, and we need your support NOW to help at the important final stage when the Governor decides whether to sign or veto this bill.

Currently, Roman's Law has passed two California Assembly committees and full Assembly with no votes against, but there is no room for complacency. After this we're looking at two more Senate committees and then the full Senate.

Last year, with your support we passed all these hurdles only to have the Governor Jerry Brown veto the bill.

So this time, I want to start preparing for the Governor's desk as soon as possible.

By the time this bill passes all those committees I want to present Governor Jerry Brown with a giant card with your comments asking him to sign the bill and bring hope to paralysis survivors in California and all over the world.

What can you do?

You can add your name and other details to our 'Sign AB714 into law to advance the war on paralysis' or add your own comments.

And don't forget to encourage your friends to do the same. Remember, we don't want to present a card with a lot of white space.

Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Only 14 signs since this morning.
    We can do a whole lot better than that.

Make sure Governor Jerry Brown doesn't veto this one.
    Dennis Tesolat

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Come on people lets sign this! I wrote him a nice piece. We gotta do it ourselves nobody else will !

BTW website looks awesome!

I would but I'm from outside US

Quote Originally Posted by StemCells&AtomBombs View Post
    Only 14 signs since this morning.
    We can do a whole lot better than that.

Make sure Governor Jerry Brown doesn't veto this one.
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by ResidentBio View Post
    I would but I'm from outside US
    No problem. It's an international effort!

We're doing much better now and I haven't even put it out to the 3000 or so people that have lent their names in our past campaigns.
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

Dennis, it wont let me sign it. Were my name and all should go it comes up as some failed google search or something. I would sign but it wont let me.

Done, Very easy to do since there's no registration process, share it on your FB profile by clicking the "F" logo so your frends can sign too!

LBH, try another browser or check your settings under Tools--->Internet Options---> Security or/and advanced... that may prevent you submitting online forms.

cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by StemCells&AtomBombs View Post

www.bit.ly/GovJerryBrown

Sign the 'cure card' to Governor Jerry Brown to sign Roman's Law into law!

Many of you have been following our campaign to pass Roman's Law (AB714) in California for $2 million annually in spending on a cure for spinal cord injury and other forms of paralysis and we all thank you for your continued emails and faxes.

The road from bill to law in America, and in most of countries, has many stages, and we need your support NOW to help at the important final stage when the Governor decides whether to sign or veto this bill.

Currently, Roman's Law has passed two California Assembly committees and full Assembly with no votes against, but there is no room for complacency. After this we're looking at two more Senate committees and then the full Senate.

Last year, with your support we passed all these hurdles only to have the Governor Jerry Brown veto the bill.

So this time, I want to start preparing for the Governor's desk as soon as possible.

By the time this bill passes all those committees I want to present Governor Jerry Brown with a giant card with your comments asking him to sign the bill and bring hope to paralysis survivors in California and all over the world.

What can you do?

You can add your name and other details to our 'Sign AB714 into law to advance the war on paralysis' or add your own comments.

And don't forget to encourage your friends to do the same. Remember, we don't want to present a card with a lot of white space.

Done Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by MonTesquieu View Post
    Done Dennis
    Great! I'll have the Spanish version up shortly and since you're in equador, I'll let you know when it's up so you can pass it along to others in South and Central America.
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King