Thread: Buying 4-AP

Buying 4-AP

So I was wondering if buying pure 4-ap from a lab would be very similar to the prescribed 4-ap. Doctors around here won't prescribe it to me and my spasticity from my incomplete sci just gets worse and worse. Extreme heat doesn't help. I hope I can get it and use it safely this way. Could Wise comment please?

http://www.tocris.com/dispprod.php?ItemId=1151

Thanks,
    Jan

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Quote Originally Posted by FellowHawkeye View Post
    So I was wondering if buying pure 4-ap from a lab would be very similar to the prescribed 4-ap. Doctors around here won't prescribe it to me and my spasticity from my incomplete sci just gets worse and worse. Extreme heat doesn't help. I hope I can get it and use it safely this way. Could Wise comment please?

http://www.tocris.com/dispprod.php?ItemId=1151

Thanks,
    Jan
    Can you buy it like that without any kind of paperwork??
    how much do they charge?

I would suggest seeing another doctor with all the paperwork that people suggest on the other 4-ap threads. I know I had to change doctors a few times till I found one that was willing to prescribe it. It's quite the joke. I now have a doctor for the general meds, a doctor for the 4-ap and then a doctor for the pain meds because the other two are afraid to prescribe methodone and oxycodone on an as needed basis ! Then to really make things interesting the pharmacy has to send the repeat prescriptions to the wrong doctors! I'm at 2 different pharmacies to avoid this, nearly at three, but that really would be a joke.

Yea it is sad but it is the fear of liability and law suits that make decisions for these doctors not what the patient wants or needs. It took me multiple appointments to convince mine and I printed out a lot of Wise's comments on here about it and took it in to him as well as offered to sign a waiver (which we didn't do) good luck