Thread: Looking for a good mattress for back pain

Looking for a good mattress for back pain

I still use a hospital bed since my 04' injury. I have changed mattresses twice and the last I purchased a year ago, a beauty rest semi firm and is already sagging. I thought the beauty rest was good since I had used them pre-sci but this one is a disappointment. Looking to find out what is a good mattress for back pain.

c-7, I don't turn at night, my right side is the weakest, any suggestions is appreciated.
    C-7 incomplete Since 2004

I had a memory foam by sealy and it was the best thing for back pain but I couldn't tolerate how hot it was. It was also good for the pressure points to but again, I would burn up even on a cold night.

I have an adjustable bed now and it serves its purpose but it is not near as comfortable as the memory foam.

Its hard to find a good one.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

I also use medical bed, you can try this mattress http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spa-Sensat...Sizes/12542630 cheap and works great, if you want it softer just add 3 inch toper and you be golden.
    c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился

Thanks for all the input, I have heard how memory foam mattresses are hot, so I have to consider which is better being hot or less back pain.
    C-7 incomplete Since 2004