Thread: need some closed system intermittent catheters asap

need some closed system intermittent catheters asap

i just had surgery to put a stoma in my belly button to cath out of. i have been using non closed system but i cant do it myself. they are currently messing with insurance to get me the closed system but its taking a while. i tried out a few samples and can get the closed system to work on my own because i can put both hands on the cath and let the bag hang. i only have a few from samples and really need them asap. i can pay some and will cover shipping. send me a pm or email jennybanta1990@gmail.com

thank you

still need some any intermittent catheters would even help right now. im allergic to latex btw. also they need to be the long ones i just got out of the hospital i got a uti turned kidney infection from reusing caths

which places have u called for samples? i can spare a few kits but also can pose as you and get some sent as well.
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

can you send me a list of places to call lol i didnt even think of that

coloplast is good about sending samples, and you could have your friends request samples as well... I had a couple close friends do so for me because I've been unable to find a source that takes medicaid and has speedicath compact, and I haven't found another cath that works as well and doesn't cause problems. My friends just used their own names, addresses, emails, but requested my cath size.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

correct i have had friends do the same as Lin does. There is coloplast, bard, hollister... google closed cath systems and call the manufacturer and ask for samples.
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/