Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disney World Pics

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    But it looks like you're wearing red, not pink?

I LOVE the one with your daughter, I agree thats a framer!
    Some of the flowers were pink lol

Quote Originally Posted by sledgrl View Post
    It's also because as they've renovated the parks the entrances have been made accessible. Many rides at Magic Kingdom still require the alternate entrance because of old ques built with stairs. When I was there in March, I got the "alternate entrance" stamp and "wheelchair" stamp on my Guest Assistance Card. The alternate entrance stamp is what lets you go in the exits. For me it was needed because many of the ramps were still too steep and lines to wait in narrowish with my chair. With power assist wheels we were afraid people kept bumping my wheels and then my chair would lurch forward.
    I was frustrated because I wasn't with someone who could help me get on and off rides so in the end I just said screw it and didn't attempt to get on anything

Very pretty lady for sure!
    SCI Birthday: April 25, 1993
    T4,5,6 Incomplete
    Chair: TiLite TR3

Aww! I was in Disney World from May 25 to June 1. If I had known, I would have definitely met you if you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpybushman View Post
    Very pretty lady for sure!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Aww! I was in Disney World from May 25 to June 1. If I had known, I would have definitely met you if you wanted.
    Aww that would have been cool!! Next time ill make sure I announce my trips ahead of time lol

Quote Originally Posted by SequinScandal View Post
    Aww that would have been cool!! Next time ill make sure I announce my trips ahead of time lol
    I'll post a few photos in this thread if you'd like. Ironically, we were there during Gay Days. LMAO! Ironic for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    I'll post a few photos in this thread if you'd like. Ironically, we were there during Gay Days. LMAO! Ironic for me at least.
    Yes yes I'd love to see pics! Lets make this the official Disney World pics thread! Lol Gay days??? Care to elaborate on that lol

I don't know about gay days, but when I was working on a house in Orlando the locals were telling me the most of the "cast" meaning employees at DisneyWorld were gay. I have no direct knowledge, maybe it was jealously because some of them worked at Universal.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Nice pics.

Quote Originally Posted by SequinScandal View Post
    And whoever said people in chairs automatically go to the front of the line at Disney World lied! That is so not true. You wait in line just like everyone else.
    That sucks. Had always wanted to go back because of this. Forget 3 hours in a line.