Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disney World Pics

I hope you had a fantastic time. That is an adorable picture of you and your daughter! Unless you have 100 others like it, I would get that framed. Too cute!
    In our world constituted of differences of all kinds, it is not the disabled, but society at large that needs special education...to become a genuine society for all. -Frederic Major, Former UNESCO Director General

Quote Originally Posted by TheRainman View Post
    Looks like modeling should be your career. But what the hell was going on there, looks like they closed the park for you. Where was every body?
    Thank you!

Oh trust me the park was PACKED!

And whoever said people in chairs automatically go to the front of the line at Disney World lied! That is so not true. You wait in line just like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiMaya View Post
    I hope you had a fantastic time. That is an adorable picture of you and your daughter! Unless you have 100 others like it, I would get that framed. Too cute!
    Thank you it's one of my favorites

Quote Originally Posted by SequinScandal View Post
    And whoever said people in chairs automatically go to the front of the line at Disney World lied! That is so not true. You wait in line just like everyone else.
    YUP! It's becasue all the people that don't actually need, or even use, a chair, all of a sudden require one. Everyone ruins little shit like this for us.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

La vie en rose
    I love all your pictures. But wow, this one is really pretty, red is definitely your color.
    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    I love all your pictures. But wow, this one is really pretty, red is definitely your color.
    Thanks beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Crappler View Post
    YUP! It's becasue all the people that don't actually need, or even use, a chair, all of a sudden require one. Everyone ruins little shit like this for us.
    Exactly! It sucks!

Exactly! It sucks!
    It's also because as they've renovated the parks the entrances have been made accessible. Many rides at Magic Kingdom still require the alternate entrance because of old ques built with stairs. When I was there in March, I got the "alternate entrance" stamp and "wheelchair" stamp on my Guest Assistance Card. The alternate entrance stamp is what lets you go in the exits. For me it was needed because many of the ramps were still too steep and lines to wait in narrowish with my chair. With power assist wheels we were afraid people kept bumping my wheels and then my chair would lurch forward.

La vie en rose
    But it looks like you're wearing red, not pink?

I LOVE the one with your daughter, I agree thats a framer!
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.