Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S3 screen protector

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much. I doubted I did anything wrong, but sure enough the top layer came off!
    I was pretty disgusted at what it had done to my phone. The brand is Otterbox and the instructions don't show that step, neither did youtube videos.

Thanks again.
    yw! Mine didn't come with a brand name or any instructions. But like I said I bought it off ebay for a dollar something lol. So it just came in an envelope with no packaging or instructions. I removed the backing, placed it on, and then tried to remove the sticker but it left all sorts of residue. I contacted the seller who explained it to me, and yep found the third sheet! I also had no idea that there was another sheet on top that was supposed to be removed.

Since I had the issue with the first pack of protectors I bought, and then had to order the different kind, my bf kept bugging me saying I'd be fine if I didn't use any protectors because they have such strong glass screens now. I was like well your phone doesn't get dropped all the time, or thrown due to spasms and go skipping across the ground! He replied good point. I'd rather spend a few extra bucks on a protector for extra peace of mind. I dropped my phone coming through the back door the other day and the back door is where the stairs to the basement are... Yep my phone went bouncing down the stairs like a slinky. My roommate had to go retrieve it for me, I was shocked and ecstatic that it seemed to have no damage!
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I thought this thread was a spambot thread.
    You're a spambot.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    yw! Mine didn't come with a brand name or any instructions. But like I said I bought it off ebay for a dollar something lol. So it just came in an envelope with no packaging or instructions.
    Oh, I bought a Otterbox Commuter case and this screen protector was included with it. Glad your phone survived the fall down the steps and didn't break its' neck or something.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash