Thread: Roundbetty Dinos For Sale $250.00

Roundbetty Dinos For Sale $250.00

I'm selling a used set of (559) Roundbetty Dino wheels.

They're in good shape except for one hub and spokes on the inside has been scratched from a loose axle nut. I loaned them to a friend and seems the nut on his axle sleeve was loose and wore it down a bit. Photos show.

No hard use on them at all. I had maybe 20 miles at most on them when I loaned them out and he had under 50 at the very most. The outside of the wheels look brand new

I have a new set of Rightruns and black anodize pushrimes. The rims have been cut for only short tab use, though never used. Will put delrin washers between rim and push rim to ensure no creaking.

$250.00 shipped in US or 225 shipped without tires and pushrims.

Pm or email would be best.
    Last edited by Patrick Madsen; 06-04-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    I have a set of dinos for sale. what country are you in?http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=226620
    Patrick, the wheels look good and I don't need the tires or handrim. A few questions though:

- Apart from the scratches, did the loose axle nut damage the bearing too, speaking strictly performance wise. Do they roll good?

- You say, "The rims have been cut for only short tab use". Pardon my lack of knowledge, but I'm kinda new at this. Does this mean long tab handrims wont fit this Dino?

- Will you provide axle too? I have a Sun CR20 rim currently and not sure if the axle will fit or not.

I'm from India btw, but you don't have to worry about international shipping. I'll get them delivered to a friend in US. I also have a 24" Q-Grip handrims, too bad it wont fit on 25" wheels.
    Keep pushing!

I can't get the pics to show up

what is the rim width?

1" and 1 3/8ths should fit. Do you want outside width or inside measurement.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    They're in good shape except for one hub and spokes on the inside has been scratched from a loose axle nut. I loaned them to a friend and seems the nut on his axle sleeve was loose and wore it down a bit. .
    If I lend someone something and they rub their nuts on it I sell it right away and never loan that person anything ever again.

LOL, well said Jeff!

Patrick it won't let me see the pictures

Random I sent you an email with my address. If you send me your email address, I'll post them to you Sorry, I don't know how to post a different way to do them.