Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EasyStand and Bike-On

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliecoach View Post
    Cool that you get good deals with them...Scott (the owner) is a para himself, has ridden more miles on his handcycle than anyone I know, and employs many people who are paras/quads and athletes in their own right. These are the companies that know what they are doing!
    And the more of them we know about, the more knowledge and expert advise we can receive!

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    Nothing against bike-on but I always seem to get better deals on chairs and bikes from http://www.highperformancemobility.com/
    Plus, when I buy a bike or chair it's nice to know I'm buying from a retired Navy Seal who is paraplegic and has umpteen iron man medals, a bucket full from paralympics and a ton of other events..... Just sayin!
    This is a rude and unnecessary comment to be honest Roller. I thank every service member I ever meet or will meet in the future for serving our country. I also appreciate their sacrifices. My reply to you right now is no disrespect to the man you mention or any other service member.

How does how a person became SCI, make a difference in who I buy from? Does an Ex-Navy Seal who happens to be SCI, with awards for this and that automatically know more, give better prices, etc., than someone who was simply injured in a car accident or fall to become SCI?

I was giving kudos to a sales person (who also happens to be SCI) at Bike On and Bike On themselves (who to my understanding are ALL SCI's). So because someone is a Wounded Warrior and has medals for this or that, makes them a better alternative to you?

I'm not trying to start banter back and forth with you, but to be honest your post was rude, disrespectful to all SCI's (like they're not worthy or knowledgeable because of how they were injured and MAY or may not have awards for this or that) and pisses me off. Start your own thread giving kudos, rather than trying to derail a company I was sharing my good experience with, that I found extremely knowledgeable, helpful, honest and fair.
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Quote Originally Posted by WolfeMan View Post
    This is a rude and unnecessary comment to be honest Roller. I thank every service member I ever meet or will meet in the future for serving our country. I also appreciate their sacrifices. My reply to you right now is no disrespect to the man you mention or any other service member.

How does how a person became SCI, make a difference in who I buy from? Does an Ex-Navy Seal who happens to be SCI, with awards for this and that automatically know more, give better prices, etc., than someone who was simply injured in a car accident or fall to become SCI?

I was giving kudos to a sales person (who also happens to be SCI) at Bike On and Bike On themselves (who to my understanding are ALL SCI's). So because someone is a Wounded Warrior and has medals for this or that, makes them a better alternative to you?

I'm not trying to start banter back and forth with you, but to be honest your post was rude, disrespectful to all SCI's (like they're not worthy or knowledgeable because of how they were injured and MAY or may not have awards for this or that) and pisses me off. Start your own thread giving kudos, rather than trying to derail a company I was sharing my good experience with, that I found extremely knowledgeable, helpful, honest and fair.
    No disrespect meant to you or Bike-on Wolfe, I hope we can leave it at that

I just bought a glider from fuente and bike-on. So far so good, good price. Can't wait to get it.
    T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

All Bike-on staff are very well-versed in their chosen areas. The company provides not only a great opportunity for customers but also for its employees. There's a reason that they've been doing so well for so long. Great customer service goes a long way. Far better than any other DME provider that I've encountered. High Performance Mobility is great, too (mainly for sports equipment.) However, Bike-on carries a LOT more products. We are fortunate to have such options to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by paramoto View Post
    I just bought a glider from fuente and bike-on. So far so good, good price. Can't wait to get it.
    thanks paramoto, appreciate the business.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

fuente,

How ironic it would be if somebody complimented you in the "DME's good and bad" thread.

Keep up the good work!

bike-on is definitely great, they'll be getting more of my business in the future.
    T6 incomplete - 14 october 2012

Quote Originally Posted by lacesoutvic View Post
    bike-on is definitely great, they'll be getting more of my business in the future.
    Thanks, lace!

Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post
    fuente,

How ironic it would be if somebody complimented you in the "DME's good and bad" thread.

Keep up the good work!
    I appreciate it.

I do the very best I can for all my customers and as many of you here know, im available anytime you need me.

big thank you to all my past, present and future cc customers.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer