Thread: htc one or samsung s4

htc one or samsung s4

my sister inlaw is gonna add me to her plan witch phone is better of the two

ive never had a smart phone

was gonna get straight talk wireless till she offered this
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

If you've never had a smartphone & have nothing to compare it to, either will be more than you'll know what to do with. They're both nearly the latest/greatest in terms of hardware.

I'd get the S4. Samsung has done some cool stuff on the software side.

But... either will be fine.

[QUOTE=-scott-;1703756]If you've never had a smartphone & have nothing to compare it to, either will be more than you'll know what to do with. They're both nearly the latest/greatest in terms of hardware.

I'd get the S4. Samsung has done some cool stuff on the software side.

But... either will be fine.[

kind of what i was thining either will be great coming from my old tracfone flipphone it dont even text

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    you can't beat going to the store and spending an hour holding them, messing with them and having a rep go through the highlights.

They are both awesome phones, it's pretty much a no lose situation which ever one you end up with.

The HTC one has an fm radio, which is great if you want to listen to the radio without using bandwidth or if you're often in areas where you don't get good phone reception. The speakers on the HTC one are excellent for speaker phone calls.

I've noticed a few comments on other forums about the screen on the S4 being easy to scratch, would have to do more research into that.

The S4 comes apart easily to replace the battery etc.

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    you can't beat going to the store and spending an hour holding them, messing with them and having a rep go through the highlights.

They are both awesome phones, it's pretty much a no lose situation which ever one you end up with.

The HTC one has an fm radio, which is great if you want to listen to the radio without using bandwidth or if you're often in areas where you don't get good phone reception. The speakers on the HTC one are excellent for speaker phone calls.

I've noticed a few comments on other forums about the screen on the S4 being easy to scratch, would have to do more research into that.

The S4 comes apart easily to replace the battery etc.
    ill have 2 go to sprint and check em out the screen is a big concern asim hard on stuff

Can't speak for the samsung but I have the HTC and its the best phone I've ever used. Bearing a few small things (to be expected) I can't fault it, super fast navigation!