Thread: For sale: new iGlide battery

For sale: new iGlide battery

I have a new iGlide battery that was bought 1.5 - 2 years ago as a spare and has never been used. It has been kept charged up monthly. Not sure what it is worth. Can send you a pic of it fully charged if you want.
    Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
    Pete C6/'97

$150 shipped. It costs $250 new but never used. Holds full charge.
    Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
    Pete C6/'97

Pete C6/'97

I just sent you an offer for the battery on ebay. If you do not sell it consider the offer. Do you still have the chair? What are you doing with the chair?

The chair was made into my TiGlide project. A mix of an Aero Z and an iGlide. Working on a different seat now.
    Pete C6/'97

Quote Originally Posted by BRASWELLF5 View Post
    The chair was made into my TiGlide project. A mix of an Aero Z and an iGlide. Working on a different seat now.
    What is that, does it use a different battery? I actually have 2 iGlide's one I have just incase I need parts for my chair. I would love to see photos and some more explanation of what you are doing.

Stevie P