Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: I have had it. I can't take it any more

Jesus Christ, Bob! Your bro hanged himself and you failed to mention it?

Yay for puppies, for grasping at life. Boo to this current alternative universe some of us are stuck in.

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    Jesus Christ, Bob! Your bro hanged himself and you failed to mention it?

Yay for puppies, for grasping at life. Boo to this current alternative universe some of us are stuck in.
    Hi Betheny,

I don't want to hijack Arndog's thread so I answered your question in the "Life" forum.

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...33#post1707233

Yay for puppies too.

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Djk, am not sure how a dialogue about pain morphed into puppies, but I was responding directly to the original thread.

Arndog, sorry about Jasper, but I know the puppy will add joy and help the pain. I miss my German Shepard. She still comes to me in my dreams frequently. Take care and glad you are feeling better.
    Incomplete T-12/L-1

@Terbousa arndog expressed that one aspect of his current elevation in pain might have been due to the death of his dog and later his attempt to overcome lingering pain due to grief around that death by bringing a new puppy into his life. i've reread the opening post and several others by the OP and nowhere except in your first post do i get any hint of suicide. my original reply to you on the topic of suicide was in direct response to your post about suicide. like i stated then, i agree with you on being successful. i also think you should start a thread dealing with suicide in the appropriate sub-forum if you want to talk about it further. i'd discuss it with you if you provide a link to it. i doubt the OP would mind if you provided a link in this thread. in any event good luck with your journey.

Hi everyone-
    I think suicide is always a critical topic around here. In my life, I still have good moments and critical obligations to family and that issue is not on the table.

I am recovering from the loss of my dog, time does heal woulds of canine loss.
    I don't have any great answers for neuropathic pain and after 11.5 years still have not reached an equilibrium on meds.

I am ready to end this thread. I needed to scream out from the suffering - life goes on with work, family,

It is okay with me to end this thread. I think it is a good idea to discuss suicide head on if you would like, feel free to start a new thread.

sounds good too me Arn. "Bus Driver. Close this Thread."