Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I have had it. I can't take it any more

I want one!

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Me too! I love when puppies run and play and are still clutzy! lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Me too! I love when puppies run and play and are still clutzy! lol
    I've got a 10 yr old Bearded Collie,Dexter, who is still clutsy. The cats sllep in his fur. THey cuddle up by his chest and he kind of wraps his furry legs around them. The Havenese, Ricardo, fools with his mind all the time.

Congrats on the new pup Arn, if anything makes us want to live, it's a new pet. Sure did for me.

Cute puppy! No living being will love you like a dog. From the time they wake up until they time they go to sleep, they are focused only on their human(s). I'm told they have 1/10 th the brainpower of a cat, but their brain is focused almost solely on their human (s).

As a child we had a English Pointer bird dog named Jack. My youngest boy now carries that name! We have two dogs now, a German Shepard mutt and a Spanish Water Dog. They spend their every waking moment taking care of us (herding us, to be more honest about it!),

Glad to see you returning to normal.
    2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Looks like a sweet pup you got there, full of energy. Glad you got a new mans best friend. Good luck keeping up with that guy, that could be your workout for the month, crutch walking after that ball of joy. LOL
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Look at those feet haha you better by stock in Purina. Looks like you know what your doing with the weed eater string. There is nothing better than training a puppy yourself and seeing the finished product. Good Luck

Aw, what an adorable little guy!

I too have had it with the pain, shoulders, level of injury, struggle with driving, tiredness, dependency on others for those things I used to do. I would never consider using a process to end it all that wasn't foolproof as I don't need to complicate my families life more than it already is. My wife understands but would never forgive me if I failed and made things worse. I had 62 years of a wonderful life, but a motorcycle accident put me in a chair for the rest of whatever my life is. I have never feared death, but I never went looking for it, just accepted that my lifestyle choices were sometimes on the edge. So it's hard for me to call this new life LIVING. And the pain just makes it worse!

Quote Originally Posted by Terbousa View Post
    I too have had it with the pain, shoulders, level of injury, struggle with driving, tiredness, dependency on others for those things I used to do. I would never consider using a process to end it all that wasn't foolproof as I don't need to complicate my families life more than it already is. My wife understands but would never forgive me if I failed and made things worse. I had 62 years of a wonderful life, but a motorcycle accident put me in a chair for the rest of whatever my life is. I have never feared death, but I never went looking for it, just accepted that my lifestyle choices were sometimes on the edge. So it's hard for me to call this new life LIVING. And the pain just makes it worse!
    this probably isn't the thread to discuss it and perhaps the moderators of the forum would disallow any serious discussion on the topic, , but i agree with you that suicide is not something to fail at. but as long as your choice is to be alive you should give it your best shot and do everything in your power, which includes controlling the negative thoughts, so that you can eliminate them and be as happy as you can be.

arndog, i'm sorry you lost your beloved dog...that is a difficult loss at any time, but when you're also battling chronic pain and keeping many other plates spinning, something so unexpected and so emotionally painful throws everything out of whack, the balance is lost and it's overwhelming.
    takes time to absorb, reflect and process the changes.
    i'm glad to know you're honoring your memories of jasper by nurturing a new puppy. it's wise to transform your grief through the joy of raising a new companion. i'm wishing you a great new chapter and many fine adventures ahead.