Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disability in Media and Marketing Feature on ABC News!

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    Hey Deb, I'm curious – is PhotoAbility taking off monetarily? I have two small commercial projects that could benefit from the use of some inclusive photos, but your license costs are outside of my workable budgets, especially when multiple images are needed. I can't imagine I'm alone with this issue.
    Scott, Thank you for letting me know your thoughts. Our pricing is set at about 75% of Getty Images. Which is where consultants/Advisers say we should be given the unique nature of the images. There are images from $20 in library, yet a photographer will look to be paid market rates for a quality image that is to be used for a inside cover with a large distribution or a national Advertising campaign. Pricing is based on usage.

Please send us a direct email with the images you are seeking, your usage details, and your budget perimeters and I will see what we can do to accommodate.
    I want to support fellow entrepreneurs as much as possible as well. I feel that is very important that we all work to bring each other up.

We also discount for Advocacy organizations.

I look forward to hearing from you and working with you.
    Last edited by sherocksandsherolls; 06-02-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

I'll be in touch, thanks Deb.

Should I use the contact info here? --> http://photoability.net/contact.html

Wonderful progress Sherocks!
    As Castaneda noted in 'Yqui' book, "Follow the path that has a heart".

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    I'll be in touch, thanks Deb.

Should I use the contact info here? --> http://photoability.net/contact.html
    You can reach me at info@photoability.net

looking forward to seeing your selections!

Thanks!
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by triumph View Post
    Wonderful progress Sherocks!
    As Castaneda noted in 'Yqui' book, "Follow the path that has a heart".
    Nice quote!

Thank you for the encouragement ..we are still very much a work in progress...any suggestions always welcome.