Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stemgenex Offers Hope To MS patients

Stemgenex Offers Hope To MS patients

This stem cell treatment center in La Jolla CA caught my eye because they are treating people with MS as well as many other health problems. They use mesenchymal stem cells from your fat and activate them with a laser using their Adistem technology, then deliver your activated stem cells by IV drip. They go where they need to go. I've sent them a message today about my incomplete sci at C3/4 that mimics MS in a way. Should be interesting to see what they say. Here's a link to their page about MS:

http://www.stemgenex.com/stemcelltre...treatment.html

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by FellowHawkeye View Post
    This stem cell treatment center in La Jolla CA caught my eye because they are treating people with MS as well as many other health problems. They use mesenchymal stem cells from your fat and activate them with a laser using their Adistem technology, then deliver your activated stem cells by IV drip. They go where they need to go. I've sent them a message today about my incomplete sci at C3/4 that mimics MS in a way. Should be interesting to see what they say. Here's a link to their page about MS:

http://www.stemgenex.com/stemcelltre...treatment.html

Jan
    FellowHawkeye, i'm a c4-c5 incomplete and my sci absolutely mimics/resembles MS hence my username "ineedmyelin". Please let me know what you hear.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Just saying....

www.thisisms.com/forum/stem-cells-f25/topic17704.html

...seems like a scam

I have a major problem with them infusing the cells through IV and "they just know where to go "

My impression is that just that alone was a deal-killer, when that claim is made.
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Anti-aging cosmetic treatments to MS and Alzheimers treatments, give me a break. Plenty of patient testimony and no discussion of clinical trials they have conducted.

Ah man, i didnt open the link and still havent nor will I. bs companies like these pisses me off, they take advantage of desperate people promising so much in one simple injection
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Yeah, I was looking for some good news there also. Gonna keep looking....

A scientist from Stemgenex called me today and has treated a few people with incomplete sci with MS-like symptoms. He'll send me info about these patients. He explained that the laser defribrillates the stem cells, which gives them an electrical charge. I too am skeptical about them then knowing where to go as stated on the website, but I know stem cells have to be very intelligent and so am keeping an open mind until that info comes. I'll keep you updated.

Jan

He also injects the activated cells so maybe the method of delivery depends on the patient. I told him I'd have sci researchers comment on Stemgenex and he promised to keep in touch. Maybe Wise could comment?

It's a damn shame that the only doctor who had a real treatment for
    sci - Dr. Kevorkian - is dead.