Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about this shower chair

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
    Hey Scorpion, take a look at her Facebook page. She's a surfer babe, so that's why she says 'Dude' so much. She's still trying lot's of stuff by the look of it.

Rachelle, way to keep living large.
    Well I was being defensive but the "dude" made it sound really bad . Thanks btw!

Yeah, it's hard to get certain inflections across in a message board. No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by ECUrach85 View Post
    Wow dude thank you? Does It have a seat pad? Are they all the same size? I don't know much. NEver had another chair besides the plastic toilet seat out of rehab
    the seat was in the background
    looks like a 16x16 seat with a pop out that you can either have a solid seat or U shaped seat
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Yeah, it's hard to get certain inflections across in a message board. No worries.
    same thing with emails, hard to tell it without facial expressions, or the tone in your voice
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Just want everyone to know that Bruce is freaking awesome and brought the shower chair over!! I used it for the first time last night and it was a whole different experience taking a shower! I was so much more comfortable and felt balanced enough to bring my arms over my head for washing. Your a lifesaver Bruce! And thank you everyone for your advice

Quote Originally Posted by brucec View Post
    same thing with emails, hard to tell it without facial expressions, or the tone in your voice
    True, true.
    Just want everyone to know that Bruce is freaking awesome and brought the shower chair over!! I used it for the first time last night and it was a whole different experience taking a shower! I was so much more comfortable and felt balanced enough to bring my arms over my head for washing. Your a lifesaver Bruce! And thank you everyone for your advice

thats great, so glad it could help
    bruce
    Ronald Reagan