Thread: 4" Caster Wheels Needed

4" Caster Wheels Needed

Anyone have 4" caster wheels for sale for cheap?
    E
    Last edited by Essie; 05-26-2013 at 09:19 AM.
    There is no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots. -modified from despair.com

I've got a pair of frog leg 4" casters off a Q7 chair...slightly worn that you can have, just pay shipping.

Hi!
    Just PM'ed you (twice).
    E
    There is no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots. -modified from despair.com

Just get some 4"(100mm) scooter wheels. You can get pretty much any color/style you want. Cheap, too. Lots of 'em on fleaBay.

Thanks. In an emerg. situation I would consider scooter wheels. Otherwise they tend to be too narrow for my tastes.

E

Hey Essie,

Haven't said anything til now 'cause I wasn't sure I could find them, but I did. I have a set of the black composite wheel w/ black tire 4x1.4 FL's that came from TiLite on my ZRa. They are brand new, with maybe a couple miles on 'em, I replaced them with an anodized alum set days after I got my chair.

$20 plus shipping sound good?

edit: you can kinda see what they look like in the pics in this thread. And the last "click on" pic in post #47, shows what the tire looked like when I took them off, the non shiny tire is it.

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=116776
    Last edited by McDuff; 05-31-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Hi McDuff-

Sledgrl hooked me up already but thanks anyhow!

E

Hmm, you've had such good luck maybe I need to make a thread! I've been wanting to try frog leg soft rolls for over a year but don't have the cash. Someone offered me a great deal on 4x1.4 before but I need 5x1.4. Never thought to make a post, I guess I just figured if anyone had any to sell they'd have listed them already and I check this section regularly.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Blog Entries
    ~Lin, I have a pair with Yellow tires and ceramic bearings. Just pay shipping.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Sent you a pm! Not sure how yellow is going to look on my chair, but that's a deal I can't pass up!

My chair is blue with blue striped right runs, and I painted my spokes and forks purple. I've been thinking about trying to bring my forks back to black, so I think I'll go ahead and do that. Maybe remove the purple from the spokes too, they would match the frog leg hubs that way. And I think blue and yellow would look better than blue, purple, and yellow lol.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.