I'm looking for a toilet seat cushion like the one from 180psi or the one from paralinks. At least I think that's what I'm looking for. I want a cushion that slips onto the seat via a lip, and not with velcro. I've also seen some UK people talk about an inflatable one. I am NOT interested in the Roho. Anyway, both the 180psi website and the links to the paralinks toilet seat seem to be dead. Does anyone know where these cushions, or something like them, are available?