Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My SmartDrive

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    power boost. hold button for 1 sec till beep then give good push, wont cut out.
    Thanks John, I will try again when the weather clears. Maybe my timing or I am missing the beep, but my experience is that it starts then stops. I wonder if the knobby tires are the straw breaking the camel's back. I might try a different set of wheels while I'm at it.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    power boost. hold button for 1 sec till beep then give good push, wont cut out.
    Today's outing was much better. Either the switching out to smoother tires helped, my paying closer attention to the instructions and being more patient or both, but I made it up that steep stretch at a reasonable speed without one cut out. It did stop on my in other places, not so much of a biggie though as before on the steep hill.

Monday I'm meeting with a bicycle frame guy to see about making a shim for my ZR early style seat. Later ZR's should have enough room for the battery.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.