Thread: Somebodies gotta have a top end force R they want to depart with?

Somebodies gotta have a top end force R they want to depart with?

Anybody have one collecting dust in the garage they want to get rid of here is your chance, my last and final plea to score one for the marathon I'm doing next week. I will pay up to 1/2 of what the bike was new if it's in good shape. Thats always a good rule of thumb, the one half rule. I just know in the lay down position I'll be much faster, I just can't justify buying a new one as I really do like riding my FHR as a general rider. It's gotta be at least a R model, the FRC does not work for me.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

hey Curt, i understand your situation, and although i dont want to sell my R, id be willing to let you borrow mine for the race if you have time to come to Atlanta to pick it up.

That is super nice of you appreciate it, but that is long ways, darn it. I think I'm going to have to ride the freedom ryder for this race and really be better equiped going into the next race, maybe I'll order a new RX and make sure the sizing is right. Again really appreciate the offer.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

no problem, i understand, sorry its such a long trip, best of luck in the race!

If you were anywhere near the west coast...... I would loan you one.... Sorry.

Thanks so much guys, looks like I'm committed to my Freedom Ryder and have made quite a few tweeks to it, but I do want to get a Force R or RX at some point and would like to do even more marathons.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

There are a couple other manufacturers that have new bikes in the works (that would definitely be an upgrade from your FR.) So, maybe within the next year or two, there will be some more options. Of course, we'll have to wait to see what the cost will be. Unfortunately, the handcycle industry is still one of those arenas in which money buys speed. A full carbon handcycle costs ten times that of a full carbon bicycle. Yowch!

Curt,

This is too late for your marathon but I do know someone selling one. Looks like a good deal as well. I will shoot you a PM with the info.
    Adaptive Sports Forums.com
    http://adaptivesportsforums.com
    Non-commercial adaptive sports user community