Thread: InVivo Therapeutics Sponsors 8th Annual Working 2 Walk Spinal Cord Injury Symposium

InVivo Therapeutics Sponsors 8th Annual Working 2 Walk Spinal Cord Injury Symposium

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. --
    InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (NVIV), a developer of groundbreaking technologies for the treatment of spinal cord injuries (SCI) and other neurotrauma conditions, today announced that the Company is the Title Sponsor of the 8th annual Working 2 Walk Science & Advocacy Symposium taking place September 27-28, 2013 at the Boston Convention & Exhibit Center in Boston, MA.

Said Frank Reynolds, InVivo Chief Executive Officer, “We are proud to once again be a part of the Working 2 Walk symposium. At the event we will provide an update on our human study, and will also discuss how we’re leveraging our materials to develop multiple tissue engineered and tissue regeneration products to treat a range of neurotrauma conditions.”
    SOURCE

Looks like people will have the opportunity to confront these
    frauds. But, I'd bet that most of our armchair scientists will
    show a little bit more appreciation for them in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck503 View Post
    SOURCE

People have some fair questions I would say. Good for Invivo for the financial support and for putting themselves out there for such questions... Now lets see if those in attendance step up to the plate and manage to ask them.

SOURCE

My hope is people would ask fair and probing questions to satisfy their quest for clarity if they misunderstood. I have had the in person more than once in a much smaller group.

Quote Originally Posted by c473s View Post
    I have had the in person more than once in a much smaller group.
    I've also had the "in person" several times. Hopefully I will be able to attend this session and see if they provide any new information.

SOURCE

I have never called them frauds, but since it is impossible to contact them through the web page I just simply asked if someone here knew more and could vouch their good will.

And if you say you got great results in chronic injury monkey model. Based on the current situation can that be all from that they had no further damage to up and running. Then I don't think it's to rude for a person whose future entirely depend on results like this to ask: "What is actually great results?".

I think it would be great if someone could ask them to elaborate, and it would be even better if they have great news.

Then do I understand that you're tired of all quibbling about Frank Reynolds as person.
    Debating on CareCure is like participating in the special-olympics. You may win, but you're still disabled.