Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Me, my dog and the Jack knifed tractor trailer

Thought you may enjoy another photo of Lily and her new BFF, my daughter's rescure dog, Fern. It is an I-phone pic, quality is not so hot but still a great pose. They get along very well.

Just catching up Princess - so thankful this wasn't worse but so sorry you had to endure it at all ! What would we do without our fur babies - powerful motivation to heal quickly and as fully as possible. Blessings and may the force be with you !

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Wow, Fern looks like the spitting image of my rescue dog. His name is the Honorable Mulligan Pepperpants. Where in Charleston is your sis? I live in the area.

Tea just came spewing out of my nose. Mulligan Pepperpants? Bwhahahaha!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Gotta give your pets an official title, makes them feel more important. Mulligan is because he is a 'do-over' rescue, a second chance pup, as in taking a mulligan in golf. Pepperpants is because he has a white coat with black peppered spots. Plus Pepperpants is just fun to say. You can kind of see in this pic his spots.

Quote Originally Posted by princess "leia" View Post
    thought you may enjoy another photo of lily and her new bff, my daughter's rescure dog, fern. It is an i-phone pic, quality is not so hot but still a great pose. They get along very well.
    <3 !!!!!

Precious dogs! I'm so glad you're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tman9513 View Post
    Wow, Fern looks like the spitting image of my rescue dog. His name is the Honorable Mulligan Pepperpants. Where in Charleston is your sis? I live in the area.
    She sure does,Pepperpants looks sweet. My daughter was told Fern is pit and ??how bout yours? Fern was found wandering streets in bad condition, front teeth have to come out because the vet thinks she grawed at her cage trying to get out, they are ground to the gums, she was shy and scared, no one wanted her. Huge, over grown teets from being bred too much, My daughter always pics the ones no one wants to give them a chance. Fern is a great doggy.
    Tman, My sis is in North Charleston.

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone View Post
    Just catching up Princess - so thankful this wasn't worse but so sorry you had to endure it at all ! What would we do without our fur babies - powerful motivation to heal quickly and as fully as possible. Blessings and may the force be with you !

Obieone
    Thx, And may the force be with you too Obieone!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess "Leia" View Post
    She sure does,Pepperpants looks sweet. My daughter was told Fern is pit and ??how bout yours? Fern was found wandering streets in bad condition, front teeth have to come out because the vet thinks she grawed at her cage trying to get out, they are ground to the gums, she was shy and scared, no one wanted her. Huge, over grown teets from being bred too much, My daughter always pics the ones no one wants to give them a chance. Fern is a great doggy.
    Tman, My sis is in North Charleston.
    Yeah Mulligan is pit mix. Possibly with some type of terrier, he's got terrier tendencies and likes digging/pawing out rats. He was wandering the streets up in Florence, SC and had mange, etc. He's still skiddish but loves to play with other dogs and has been great. He goes crazy over the water hose, loves to chase the water stream coming out and goes nuts with it. He's such a ham, here he is after a long day at work. North Chuck is minutes away, I live in Goose Creek.