Thread: Homemade Hot Pockets

Homemade Hot Pockets

I made these with BBQ Beef, but what you put in them is up to you. Chunky spaghetti sauce, Sloppy Joe meat, Chicken and broccoli......

BBQ BEEF Hot Pockets - Meat Pies
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Using that biscuit dough was a great idea. Finally a way to make sloppy joes that people can eat without being messy. Get a patent and sell it to a fast food chain. I am serious.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

I agree. I'm going to try this one. It looks yummy! Chicken and broccoli sounds good to me.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    Using that biscuit dough was a great idea. Finally a way to make sloppy joes that people can eat without being messy. Get a patent and sell it to a fast food chain. I am serious.
    You know, I've never thought about it making it easier! Great idea! That makes me feel good, with an idea that helps people!!

You could also use premade pie dough and crescent roll dough!
    Larry
    ------

It has a couple other things going for it. Using dough that ends up with air spaces in it gives it good insulating qualities. It will stay warm for a good while. That is especially desirable in a fast food sandwich. Second, it is not deep fried. As you suggest, a number of fillings can be used. In addition to the barbecue and sloppy joe filings I can see a "chicken pot pie" version and other healthy and substantial non-fried fillings being put in them. Maybe even a breakfast version with creamed dried beef. lol If you would go into business, I would consider marketing for you if the pay was right! lol
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    It has a couple other things going for it. Using dough that ends up with air spaces in it gives it good insulating qualities. It will stay warm for a good while. That is especially desirable in a fast food sandwich. Second, it is not deep fried. As you suggest, a number of fillings can be used. In addition to the barbecue and sloppy joe filings I can see a "chicken pot pie" version and other healthy and substantial non-fried fillings being put in them. Maybe even a breakfast version with creamed dried beef. lol If you would go into business, I would consider marketing for you if the pay was right! lol
    Good Gawd you have fantastic ideas! Never thought about the insulating factors! Together, you and I can RULE THE WORLD!!! May I pay you in Hot Pockets? Thank you again for the great ideas!!!
    Larry
    ------

I never buy canned bisquits but I may have too to try with cooked hamburger and oinons