Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney Worl

Quote Originally Posted by Crappler View Post
    Like I said, Disney used to allow chair users a signifigant break from waiting in the main queue. Within in recent years, the process has changed and we have to wait it the regular line.
    If that's the case then what's the point in remaining disabled? I might as well walk around with everyone else.

Is it too soon for the guillotine? Gawd. French Revolution had a point.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    If that's the case then what's the point in remaining disabled? I might as well walk around with everyone else.
    LOL! Exactly! Or everybody has to use a wheelchair?

Id take the job. I don't want to push my wheelchair though, I want to be pulled around by a pony or 2 goats in lil cinrerella carriage.

and Im going to dress like smokahontas, I mean pocahontas.....and Ill need my flask, and my sun umbrella. and my traveling set of para -phinalia. and some rich ass bitch with some spoiled bratts. I'll have them saying please and thank you in 20 minutes while we butt........butt......awe, there must be about 50 gimps sitting there waiting with there bratts in their new tour guid suits.

when I read the article, it really comes across to something that was written for OK Magazine, or some kind of a "gossip rag". I would only really give credibility to this story if the journalist could provide specific names, specific details and specific facts. following up with someone's Facebook page doesn't seem like very good journalism to me.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    I KNOW! Now, not only does it suck being disabled, but it also sucks being disabled.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Quote Originally Posted by Foolish Old View Post
    Would you care to speculate on the reasoning behind the change in policy?
    Oddly enough, I believe the policy changed for reasons just like this article. Too many non disabled folks were renting regular WC's and cutting the lines because now they have a WC.

People to everything they can to benefit themselves from it. Then it screws us. Love it!

Oddly enough, I believe the policy changed for reasons just like this article. Too many non disabled folks were renting regular WC's and cutting the lines because now they have a WC.

People to everything they can to benefit themselves from it. Then it screws us. Love it!
    Just like folks in the airport who use a w/c to get through TSA and board early.

Getting off the plain a miracle occurs! They can walk just fine and even carry their bags as they run off the plane. I've seen this personally when I travel by plane. Pisses me off!

Quote Originally Posted by chris-k View Post
    Just like folks in the airport who use a w/c to get through TSA and board early.

Getting off the plain a miracle occurs! They can walk just fine and even carry their bags as they run off the plane. I've seen this personally when I travel by plane. Pisses me off!
    YEP! I've seen that too.
    One thing is, Karma is a fickle fickle whore, and at some point will catch up to you.

YEP! I've seen that too.
    One thing is, Karma is a fickle fickle whore, and at some point will catch up to you.
    Except when karma is in a wheelchair and can't keep pace.