Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a Pain Killer....

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbleChef View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love smoking pot. I love how it gets rid of pain in minutes sometimes seconds. But I need to stop for the moment because I want to play basketball for Team Canada. Pot is not allowed.
    Ah, that explains it, funny how Health Canada allows medical use of it yet another branch of our government would not allow it? Best of luck with the basketball, just trying out for a team of that caliber would be an honor, congrads! hope you find something that makes the pain tolerable. Bill

Banned
    Hello brand new on site ,does pot really help with severe pain from ces

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    Also, Tramadol works well for me, and it doesn't mess with your head. If anything it gives me more energy and is the only pain med that truly works on my pain, albeit not much. But it helps.
    Tramadol also works for me. Not great, works better w/Lyrica, but Lyrica kinda keeps me in a haze.

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    Have you tried any of the non drug alternative's, Like meditation, positive thinking, or bio feedback? I've had sum luck with the first two, and wonder how well the bio feedback works. Unlike a lot of the drugs, it can't hurt to try.
    I'm going to try yoga and breathing exercises. I try to always be positive.

What is bio feedback?
    Never Give Up!

Quote Originally Posted by mrron View Post
    Hello brand new on site ,does pot really help with severe pain from ces
    I don't know what CES is but I do know, from experience, that pot does help with sever pain. Especially Indica strains! You can tell pot is Indica from the buds; they are tight, compact, and usually kind of fuzzy on the outside (the fuzziness are crystals).
    Never Give Up!

Quote Originally Posted by lonecoaster View Post
    Tramadol also works for me. Not great, works better w/Lyrica, but Lyrica kinda keeps me in a haze.
    Have you been off Tramadol before? If so, did you notice a difference in your cognitive abilities?
    Never Give Up!

Indica is soo much better than narcs. I'm freaking moving and that is partially why! Rather eat a brownie or an oxy.? Let's do a risk analysis on that when the oxy hardly even works!

Dead ppl from pills vs. pot: Bash head against wall in central U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbleChef View Post
    Have you been off Tramadol before? If so, did you notice a difference in your cognitive abilities?
    I don't think any drug is free... I think they all mess with your head to some extent, including the weed. I haven't been off tramadol since I started taking it because it's the first thing that worked to some degree.
    When you get to a certain level of pain you have to balance the relief against the side effects.