Thread: Send support for Regenerative Medicine Promotion Act

Send support for Regenerative Medicine Promotion Act

Members of the Alliance of Regenerative Medicine (ARM) will be on Capitol Hill on 8 May advocating for the Regenerative Medicine Promotion Act of 2013. We will be running this campaign to back them up for a few days only!

Unite 2 Fight Paralysis along with more than 120 other members support the work of ARM and ask you to join them in supporting their efforts on Capitol Hill. An overview of their mission to promote research and commercial development of regenerative medicine (RM) products is provided on their website.

WE NEED YOU TO DO 2 THINGS NOW!

1. Send an email to Senators Mark Kirk (IL), Rob Portman (OH), and Orrin hatch (UT). And to the following members of the House of Representatives: Erik Paulsen (MN), Pat Meehan (PA), Ed Whitfield (KY), Michael Burgess (TX), Joe Pitts (PA) and ask them to support this important bill.

2. After you send the email, you will be redirected to a site to find and write to your own legislator and also ask them to support this bill. You don't have to do this part, but we sure hope you do.

We can't all be there to help in their efforts but we can work together to inspire some legislators to support this bill. Share with them that people around the world look to them for leadership in this very important matter. Supporting this bill promotes therapies for diseases and conditions which will lower health care costs and provide a better quality of life to people suffering from devastating illnesses and injuries.

Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

sent

Sent
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Nice set of instructions. I sent the email through your website and then emails to all my senators and representative in about 10 mins.

Everyone who wastes times signing online petitions should at least do this. It makes so much more of an impact.

Thanks for leading the way!

part one done
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Sent
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

I got my girls Diane and Barb out here in Cali. I'm sure they're on it.
    -s

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Thanks for all you hard work...

Done.